Aroha Cruise In Saturday 7th October 2023, Kenrick Street, Te Aroha
Terms and Conditions
1. Aroha Cruise-In will receive promotion prior to the event through Facebook and Aroha Cruise In website. Where possible a list of all stallholders, will be uploaded to the Aroha Cruise-In website prior to the event. We encourage stallholders to promote their attendance at the Aroha Cruise In on their own social media platforms.
2. Applications will only be received on the official application form. Applications for stall sites should be accompanied by direct credit for the total cost of the site(s) made payable to Aroha Cruise-In Society. Applications and payments must be received by the last Saturday in September to ensure a site is allocated.
3. Sites will be allocated to applicants on a first come, first serve basis. For returning stalls holders, we cannot guarantee the same sites as previous years as the stalls layout may have changed. The organisers will use their best endeavours to ensure that sites are allocated for the best advantage of all stallholders, and to avoid incompatible stalls being located adjacent to one another but this cannot be guaranteed.
4. No refunds will be available if Aroha Cruise-In is held on the scheduled day and the stall holder does not attend, irrespective of the weather. No refunds will be made for cancellation by a stall holder. However, in fairness to those people who miss out on a site, it would be appreciated if cancellations were notified to the organiser as soon as they are known so that they can contact a reserve stall holder. If you are unable to attend on the day, please let the organiser know by calling Charlotte on 027 922 0530.
5. Stall holders must arrive, all goods unloaded and vehicle removed by 8.30am. If you are unable to arrive before this time, or have been delayed, please advise the organisers at the number listed below. The organisers may reallocate any sites not taken up by this time to reserve stallholders.
6. Stallholders must ensure that their displays and demonstrations are safe for themselves and the attending public. The organisers will take reasonable steps to remind parents to adequately supervise their children at all times. No stall holder is to leave the vendor area prior to the finishing time of 2.30pm regardless of weather but must have left the area by 4.00pm. This is purely a safety measure as marshals are unavailable to direct traffic through the crowds.
7. The Organisers have exclusive rights to the sale of raffles at the event. No stallholders are to sell or give away any convenience food items including drinks and confectionery or run raffles without the express prior approval of the committee. No stall holders are to offer free sausage sizzle to bring people to their stall at this event.
8. The Organisers can accept no responsibility for damage that may occur to stall holder’s stock or equipment.
9. The Aroha Cruise In Organiser have the sole discretion when it comes to accepting or declining an application, they are under no obligation to give any reason for refusal of a site, and the decision of the Aroha Cruise In Organiser is final.
10. Under no circumstances does Aroha Cruise-In accept any responsibility or liability for loss, damage, theft to any person, property of goods bought on site: for any personal injury caused or contributed by the event: for any financial loss suffered by the stall holder as a result of participation in the event, and will also indemnify all members involved in the fair organisation.
11. Should your stall require council approval for any reason, this is the sole responsibility of the stall holder to arrange. Please include the relevant documentation with your application so this can be given to the Matamata Piako District Council as per their requirements.
12. If applicable, up to date Covid-19 health and safety protocol, rules and regulations are to be followed at all times. https://covid19.govt.nz/activities/events-and-entertainment/
By signing the Vendor Registration Form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Once the form has been completed, signed and payment received, it will be processed for approval. An approval email will be sent. Vendors will receive site details closer to the time. For any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or to complete the Aroha Cruise In, Saturday 7th October 2023, Kenrick Street Vendor Site Form, and make payment click HERE
I fully understand the Terms and Conditions as detailed, and of the Health and Safety and Employment Act 1993. In respect to the Privacy Act, I acknowledge that the Aroha Cruise In hold my details for the purpose of promoting the Aroha Cruise In. At no time do I hold the Organisers, volunteers, its members or Aroha Cruise-In responsible for any damages or misadventure.
DISCLAIMER: I have read and understood the attached terms and conditions and accepted the terms of participating in this event.